United States Immigration Services for Canadians & Internationals

Our immigration lawyers help businesses and individuals with cross-border immigration goals. We help Canadian and international clients who want to visit, relocate, or conduct business in the United States. Let’s find out which US immigration solution is best for you.

an image of a man working at a desk with a small united states flag, a passport, and two stamps.

US Immigration Services

Canada’s close economic, political, and geographic relationship with the United Steams means that our immigration lawyers offer a wide range of US immigration

Our immigration lawyers can help you with temporary and permanent residency (green card) visa applications including:

  • Pleasure or Business Visitors (B1/B2)
  • After-Sales Service Agreement
  • TN (Trade NAFTA/CUSMA) Work Permits for Professionals
  • CUSMA Investor
  • CUSMA Traders
  • L1 A/B Intracompany Transfer
  • E2 Investor
  • E1 Trader
  • I-192 Waiver of Inadmissibility
  • Fiancé Visa
  • Family Sponsorship

We can help you deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, as well as other federal government agencies concerned with immigration laws and lawful immigration. Questions about naturalization, dual citizenship, family reunification, or new rules and regulations pertaining to US immigration?

Book a consultation with one of our cross-border immigration lawyers to discuss your option.

United States Immigration

    Call 416.551.1757
    or send us a message