Canadian Immigration Services

Abramovich & Tchern assists clients with a wide range of corporate, individual, and immigration litigation
matters, clients with a wide range of immigration matters. Below is a list of the services we provide.

Canadian Corporate Immigration Services
  • Intra-company transfers
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment applications including applications under the Global Skills Strategy stream
  • Work permit applications under NAFTA (“CUSMA”), CETA, GATS, Canada-Chile FTA, and other international trade agreements
  • Work permit applications under the Francophone Mobility program
  • Business visitor visas
  • Start Up visas
  • Compliance with the conditions set by the Temporary Foreign Worker program
  • Guidance with respect to immigration consequences of corporate changes and the development of immigration related policies
Canadian Individual Immigration Services
  • Visitor Visas
  • Student Visas and Permits
  • Spousal Sponsorships
  • Parents and Grandparent Sponsorships
  • Parents and Grandparent Super Visas
  • Express Entry based applications (CEC, FSW, FSTW, and EE linked provincial streams)
  • Live-in-Caregivers
  • Religious and Charitable Workers
  • Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
  • Temporary Resident Visas & Visitors Records
  • Temporary Resident Permits
  • Electronic Travel Authorization
  • Permanent Resident Card Renewal
  • Citizenship
Inadmissibility, Litigation and Refugees
  • Responses to Procedural Fairness Letters
  • Authorization to Return
  • Temporary Resident Permits
  • Admissibility Hearings
  • Detention Reviews
  • Judicial Reviews and Mandamus Applications
  • Appeals to the Immigration Appeal Division
  • Assistance with point of entry issues
  • Permanent Resident Card Renewal
  • Refugee claims
  • Criminal Rehabilitation
  • Pre-Removal Risk Assessment
United States Immigration Services
  • Business Visitors
  • Entry under After-Sales Service Agreement
  • TN (Trade NAFTA) Work Permits for Professionals
  • TN Investor
  • TN Traders
  • Intracompany Transfers
  • Pleasure or Business Visitors (B1/B2)
  • TN Work Permit for Professionals
  • E2 Investor
  • E1 Trader
  • I-192 Waiver of Inadmissibility
  • L1 A/B Intracompany Transfer
  • Fiance Visa
  • Family Sponsorship

Speak to an immigration lawyer today